We are currently seeking a potential candidate with commitment and professionalism to take on the role of Driver and work with a great team consisting of driven individuals. If you can think critically and analytically without overthinking, you get things done by hook or by crook, you blend in well, and curiosity always gets the best of you, we want to hear from you!
Position Summary: Under the supervision of the Driver Team Leader, as a driver, you are responsible for the safe handling of the company’s vehicle when you are with or without tourist.
This position must possess an outgoing personality, client servicing, and ability to relate to people of different background.
- Transporting guest in a safe and timely manner as per your daily assignment/calendar.
- Maintenance of vehicles – ensures cleanliness, tidiness, serviced as according to schedule, routine inspection of vehicles and submit vehicle reports as necessary to Operations Team.
- Interaction with guests including providing general information regarding the areas you are guiding through and assisting guests and/or guides in terms of trip flow and logistics.
- Maintaining validity of licenses related to driving.
- Regulating the logbook in each vehicle, making sure that all drivers logging all mileage as per transfers.
- Regulate petty cash for vehicle including usage limitations, submission of receipts, topping up of petty cash as per SOPS.
- Ensure that driving meets within the safety standard of SRT.
- Keep track of renewals for all vehicles including permits, road tax and insurance and highlight to Driver Team Leader where necessary.
- Responsible in making sure vehicle maintenance, servicing and repairs on top condition.
- Assume all task delegated by immediate superior or Head of Departments.
- Good knowledge of route of the tours area in Sabah.
- Ensure First Aid Kit is available and supplies are accordingly to the checklist.
- To attend all training plans scheduled by Head of Departments.
- To check the vehicle for any left items by guests, and report to Operations Team.
- Report immediately of any damages on vehicle to the Operations team.
- Good working rapport with Operations Team, Guides and colleagues.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in a tourism company catering to an English-speaking market.
- Education: Valid driver’s license with PSV.
- Working Conditions: This position runs flexible working hours, based in Kota Kinabalu.
What you get…
- Attractive monthly salary
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- 5 days work week
- Attractive paid annual leaves
- Group PA insurance
Provide us with a cover letter, resume, and two previous work references when applying. This position is open to Malaysians and foreigners currently residing in Sabah, work permit included. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org