We are currently seeking a potential candidate with commitment and professionalism to take on the role of Operations Executive and work with a great team consisting of driven individuals. If you can think critically and analytically without overthinking, you get things done by hook or by crook, you blend in well, and curiosity always gets the best of you, we want to hear from you!
What we want…
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience working in a mid-size (50>) travel company is an advantage
- Excellent reporting skills
- Well developed knowledge of general automobile servicing and repairs will be an added advantage.
- Making purchase orders to book all operation services as requested from the sales department.
- Apply and manage cost control, quality levels and facilitate solutions.
- Ensure all guides, tour leaders and guests receive up to date tour information/ documents.
- Facilitate in transport arrangement for guides and drivers
- Understanding of tour operation overall management.
- Strong skills in technology and proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, G-Drive, etc.
What you get…
- Attractive monthly salary
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- 5 days work week
- Attractive paid annual leaves
- Group PA insurance
Provide us with a cover letter, resume, and two previous work references when applying. This position is open to Malaysians and foreigners currently residing in Sabah, work permit included. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org