Be part of the Operations Team!
We are currently seeking for a potential candidate with commitment and professionalism to take on the role of Operations Manager and become the alpha of a pack consisting of driven individuals. If you can think critically and analytically without overthinking, you get things done by hook or by crook, you blend in well, and your curiosity always gets the best of you, we’d love to get to know you.
What we want…
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience working in a mid-size (50>) travel company is an advantage
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to strategize and plan for Ops department
- Well developed knowledge of general automobile servicing and repairs will be an added advantage.
- Proven track record in building, managing and leading an operations team, that covers office personnel, drivers and guides.
- At least 5 years experience working in a travel company.
- Understanding of tour operation overall management.
- Excellent planning, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of performance
- Strong skills in technology and proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, G-Drive, etc.
What you get…
- Attractive monthly salary
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- 5 days work week
- Attractive paid annual leaves
- Group PA insurance
Provide us with a cover letter, resume, and two previous work references when applying. This position is open to Malaysians and foreigners currently residing in Sabah, work permit included. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org