We are currently seeking for a potential candidate with commitment and professionalism to take on the role of Tour Consultant and work with a great team consisting of driven individuals. If you can think critically and analytically without overthinking, you get things done by hook or by crook, you blend in well, your curiosity always gets the best of you, and most importantly, you know Sticky Rice Travel is a tour operator, not the name of the food, we want to hear from you!
What we want…
- Experience working in a mid-size (50>) travel company is an advantage
- Understanding of different market segments covering B2C and B2B, especially for English speaking market.
- Ability to craft general and specialized tailor made trips to suit a variety of budget.
- Passion for travel and responsible tourism.
- Career driven and motivated, and has very strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of destinations and products for SRT.
- Able to prioritize, manage time and work to daily assignments and deadlines.
- Able to work independently with limited supervision from Sales Manager.
- Flexible and good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Excel, G Sheets, G Docs, etc)
What you get…
- Attractive monthly salary
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- 5 days work week
- Attractive paid annual leaves
- Group PA insurance
Provide us with a cover letter, resume, and two previous work references when applying. This position is open to Malaysians and foreigners currently residing in Sabah, work permit included. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.